SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 1st. One SaluS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $16.79 or 0.00195577 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and YoBit. SaluS has a total market cap of $17.00 million and approximately $6,935.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SaluS has traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00066807 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015190 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008177 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006903 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001554 BTC.
SaluS Coin Profile
SaluS (SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.