EagleX (CURRENCY:EGX) traded down 24.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 3rd. EagleX has a total market capitalization of $42,728.00 and $22.00 worth of EagleX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EagleX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and STEX. During the last seven days, EagleX has traded down 19.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005210 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.01 or 0.00377325 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $231.13 or 0.02724336 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.18 or 0.00155316 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004292 BTC.
EagleX Coin Profile
EagleX’s total supply is 72,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 33,583,500 coins. The official website for EagleX is eaglepay.io. EagleX’s official Twitter account is @EaglecoinID.
EagleX Coin Trading
EagleX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EagleX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EagleX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EagleX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EagleX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EagleX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.