Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 4th. Ardor has a total market capitalization of $80.96 million and $1.08 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ardor has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ardor coin can now be purchased for $0.0810 or 0.00001059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00016620 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00026567 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005517 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004385 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001179 BTC.
Ardor Coin Profile
ARDR uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ardor is www.ardorplatform.org.
Ardor Coin Trading
Ardor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, Binance, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.