Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 11th. In the last week, Achain has traded 18.9% higher against the dollar. Achain has a market cap of $16.86 million and $3.06 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.0189 or 0.00000241 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Cobinhood, HitBTC and Coinnest.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.97 or 0.00418638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $190.21 or 0.02414989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012756 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00155189 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004166 BTC.
Achain was first traded on June 25th, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 890,672,553 coins. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Achain is www.achain.com.
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, Huobi, Koinex, Sistemkoin, Coinnest, Cobinhood, CoinEgg, Bitbns, Indodax, OKEx, Kucoin, OOOBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.