bitJob (CURRENCY:STU) traded up 10.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 12th. bitJob has a market capitalization of $55,761.00 and approximately $24.00 worth of bitJob was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, bitJob has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One bitJob token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Liquid and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.59 or 0.00426813 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $189.06 or 0.02326137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012362 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.79 or 0.00157753 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004109 BTC.
bitJob Token Profile
bitJob’s genesis date was August 2nd, 2017. bitJob’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,816,093 tokens. The Reddit community for bitJob is /r/bitJob and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. bitJob’s official Twitter account is @BitJob_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for bitJob is medium.com/bitjob. bitJob’s official website is bitjob.io.
Buying and Selling bitJob
bitJob can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitJob directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitJob should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitJob using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.