BriaCoin (CURRENCY:BRIA) traded down 19.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. Over the last seven days, BriaCoin has traded 32.9% lower against the dollar. BriaCoin has a market capitalization of $29,948.00 and approximately $239.00 worth of BriaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BriaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0403 or 0.00000504 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27,488.38 or 3.44398168 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 179.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 35.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042606 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
BRIA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 7th, 2016. BriaCoin’s total supply is 743,431 coins. BriaCoin’s official Twitter account is @briacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BriaCoin’s official website is briacoin.com.
BriaCoin Coin Trading
BriaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BriaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BriaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BriaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BriaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BriaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.