Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. During the last seven days, Dragon Coins has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar. Dragon Coins has a market capitalization of $27.53 million and approximately $15,799.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dragon Coins token can now be bought for $0.0551 or 0.00000937 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC, IDEX and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004943 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.56 or 0.00418555 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.79 or 0.02354248 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012556 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00157716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Dragon Coins Profile
Dragon Coins was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. The official website for Dragon Coins is drgtoken.io.
Buying and Selling Dragon Coins
Dragon Coins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.