GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. GMB has a total market cap of $1.77 million and $100,407.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GMB token can now be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex and BW. During the last seven days, GMB has traded 2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $741.31 or 0.09091141 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 40.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041515 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012840 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00019965 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000612 BTC.
GMB Token Profile
GMB is a token. Its launch date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BW and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.