HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. HedgeTrade has a market cap of $95.19 million and approximately $301,765.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HedgeTrade token can now be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00004081 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger. During the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded up 21.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015326 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002396 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011636 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002852 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002210 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010503 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006175 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HedgeTrade is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 287,605,170 tokens. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HedgeTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.