ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. In the last seven days, ICON has traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ICON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004858 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, COSS, ABCC and Allbit. ICON has a total market capitalization of $186.42 million and approximately $17.93 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004910 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.42 or 0.00424593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.63 or 0.02330926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012362 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00157639 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017419 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
ICX uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 473,406,688 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Bithumb, DragonEX, OKEx, Upbit, Hotbit, OOOBTC, COSS, Rfinex, Allbit, Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, CoinTiger, Bitbns, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.