Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. One Metronome coin can now be bought for approximately $1.33 or 0.00016600 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $32.15, $50.98 and $51.55. Over the last seven days, Metronome has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Metronome has a market cap of $12.29 million and approximately $283,337.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.35 or 0.00417370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.66 or 0.02360840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012584 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00158957 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004149 BTC.
Metronome Coin Profile
Metronome launched on July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,008,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,245,876 coins. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official message board is medium.com/@MetronomeToken.
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $20.33, $24.43, $24.68, $10.39, $18.94, $7.50, $13.77, $5.60, $50.98, $33.94 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metronome should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.