Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. One Nucleus Vision token can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including WazirX, Upbit, BITBOX and Bitbns. In the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded up 7% against the US dollar. Nucleus Vision has a market cap of $12.73 million and $847,140.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $741.38 or 0.09141410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 25.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00041661 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013054 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020117 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000620 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Token Profile
NCASH is a token. Its launch date was November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,790,828,178 tokens. The official website for Nucleus Vision is nucleus.vision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nucleus Vision’s official message board is medium.com/@NucleusVision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitrue, Bitbns, Koinex, CoinBene, Binance, Bittrex, IDEX, Upbit, Zebpay, BITBOX, WazirX, Ethfinex and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.