SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. SALT has a market capitalization of $8.46 million and approximately $219,340.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SALT token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001294 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, LATOKEN, Radar Relay and AirSwap.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004970 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.88 or 0.00427120 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $191.92 or 0.02349756 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012316 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.01 or 0.00159298 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004090 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
SALT launched on July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,637 tokens. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com. The official message board for SALT is blog.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kyber Network, Bittrex, LATOKEN, ABCC, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Liqui, IDEX, AirSwap, Upbit, Binance and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.