Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last week, Social Send has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Social Send coin can now be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Social Send has a total market cap of $285,054.00 and $388.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009344 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009446 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007522 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 65.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Social Send Coin Profile
Social Send is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social Send should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.