SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. SongCoin has a total market capitalization of $5,323.00 and $12.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SongCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, SongCoin has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $141.02 or 0.01729440 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012195 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001643 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00062424 BTC.
SongCoin (SONG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. SongCoin’s official website is www.songcoin.org. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SongCoin Coin Trading
SongCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SongCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SongCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.