SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. During the last week, SpectrumNetwork has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. SpectrumNetwork has a market cap of $6,158.00 and $47,497.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherFlyer and Coinlim.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,120.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $259.08 or 0.03196803 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.92 or 0.01664768 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $397.55 or 0.04905514 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.33 or 0.01114647 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00105282 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.06 or 0.01086576 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00322213 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019635 BTC.
SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. SpectrumNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com.
Buying and Selling SpectrumNetwork
SpectrumNetwork can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.