Transcodium (CURRENCY:TNS) traded down 17.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. In the last seven days, Transcodium has traded down 30.9% against the U.S. dollar. Transcodium has a total market cap of $104,050.00 and approximately $385,307.00 worth of Transcodium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Transcodium token can currently be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Bancor Network and TOPBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.56 or 0.00425294 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.71 or 0.02333891 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012355 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00158450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004109 BTC.
Transcodium’s total supply is 88,600,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,553,571 tokens. Transcodium’s official website is transcodium.com. Transcodium’s official Twitter account is @transcodium and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Transcodium
Transcodium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, TOPBTC, Livecoin and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Transcodium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Transcodium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Transcodium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Transcodium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Transcodium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.