USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. One USD Coin token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00012333 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, FCoin, Crex24 and Coinbase Pro. USD Coin has a market capitalization of $341.57 million and approximately $103.55 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, USD Coin has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $257.16 or 0.03167700 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00104845 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00022089 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00026524 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003302 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000082 BTC.
About USD Coin
USD Coin is a token. It launched on May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 341,845,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 341,162,658 tokens. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Coinsuper, Crex24, CPDAX, Korbit, Kucoin, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Hotbit, FCoin, LATOKEN and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.