VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded 22.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. One VULCANO coin can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. Over the last seven days, VULCANO has traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar. VULCANO has a market cap of $503,644.00 and approximately $67.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002527 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULCANO Coin Profile
VULCANO (CRYPTO:VULC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 220,181,525 coins and its circulating supply is 217,604,572 coins. The official website for VULCANO is vulcano.io. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VULCANO Coin Trading
VULCANO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BiteBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VULCANO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VULCANO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.