Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 12th. One Ambrosus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0475 or 0.00000585 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Coinrail, Mercatox and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded up 10.3% against the US dollar. Ambrosus has a total market capitalization of $6.87 million and $666,385.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004975 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.29 or 0.00434207 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $190.89 or 0.02349205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00157691 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Ambrosus launched on July 19th, 2017. Ambrosus’ total supply is 361,477,438 tokens and its circulating supply is 144,590,975 tokens. Ambrosus’ official Twitter account is @AmbrosusAMB. The official website for Ambrosus is ambrosus.com. The official message board for Ambrosus is blog.ambrosus.com. The Reddit community for Ambrosus is /r/ambrosus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Coinrail, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, RightBTC, Mercatox, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.