Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. One Cortex token can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00003039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bithumb, Ethfinex and BitForex. In the last week, Cortex has traded 39.5% higher against the US dollar. Cortex has a total market cap of $37.48 million and approximately $10.99 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.88 or 0.00423776 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $214.10 or 0.02601084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00159247 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 58.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00022040 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000833 BTC.
Cortex was first traded on February 8th, 2018. Cortex’s total supply is 299,792,458 tokens and its circulating supply is 149,792,458 tokens. Cortex’s official website is www.cortexlabs.ai. Cortex’s official Twitter account is @CTXCBlockchain. The official message board for Cortex is medium.com/@CTXCBlockchain. The Reddit community for Cortex is /r/Cortex_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cortex Token Trading
Cortex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, UEX, Ethfinex, CoinEx, CoinBene, Huobi, DDEX, OKEx, DEx.top, DragonEX, CoinTiger and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cortex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cortex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.