GreenMed (CURRENCY:GRMD) traded 49.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 13th. In the last week, GreenMed has traded down 19.8% against the dollar. One GreenMed token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and HitBTC. GreenMed has a total market capitalization of $12,075.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of GreenMed was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.54 or 0.00438714 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $211.41 or 0.02609577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00163636 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004072 BTC.
GreenMed Token Profile
GreenMed’s launch date was October 25th, 2017. GreenMed’s total supply is 14,899,993 tokens. GreenMed’s official Twitter account is @greenmed_team. The Reddit community for GreenMed is /r/greenmed and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GreenMed is www.greenmed.io.
Buying and Selling GreenMed
GreenMed can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GreenMed directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GreenMed should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GreenMed using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GreenMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GreenMed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.