Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. Over the last seven days, Iungo has traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Iungo token can now be bought for about $0.0047 or 0.00000056 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX. Iungo has a market cap of $187,098.00 and approximately $2,360.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $737.74 or 0.08907608 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00041634 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 37% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012587 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00019577 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000598 BTC.
Iungo Token Profile
Iungo (ING) is a token. Its genesis date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The official website for Iungo is iungo.network. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.