0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. In the last week, 0xcert has traded up 148.6% against the U.S. dollar. One 0xcert token can now be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, Hotbit and Bilaxy. 0xcert has a market capitalization of $951,699.00 and approximately $149,082.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $719.53 or 0.08577645 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00040895 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012312 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017969 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000594 BTC.
0xcert (ZXC) is a token. It was first traded on July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 332,046,325 tokens. 0xcert’s official message board is medium.com/0xcert. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. 0xcert’s official website is 0xcert.org. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here.
0xcert Token Trading
0xcert can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Bilaxy and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0xcert should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0xcert using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.