AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded down 35.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Over the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded up 33.8% against the US dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market capitalization of $21,531.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 95.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
AMS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.