Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Ark has a total market cap of $67.31 million and $4.02 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ark coin can now be bought for about $0.60 or 0.00006911 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, OKEx, COSS and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, Ark has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00077946 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 142,185,010 coins and its circulating supply is 112,870,748 coins. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ark is forum.ark.io. The official website for Ark is ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, COSS, Livecoin, OKEx, Cryptomate, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.