BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 14th. Over the last seven days, BitBay has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for $0.0081 or 0.00000097 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. BitBay has a market cap of $8.17 million and $13,740.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00041675 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 72.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011719 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 33.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BAY is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBay’s official website is bitbay.market. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.