Condominium (CURRENCY:CDM) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. During the last week, Condominium has traded down 31.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Condominium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Condominium has a total market cap of $129,776.00 and $1,245.00 worth of Condominium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00380597 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $211.27 or 0.02495739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011834 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00151381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018695 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000797 BTC.
Condominium’s total supply is 1,607,137,917 coins and its circulating supply is 1,604,623,114 coins. Condominium’s official website is cdmcoin.org. Condominium’s official Twitter account is @cdmcoin.
Condominium Coin Trading
Condominium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Graviex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condominium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Condominium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condominium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Condominium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condominium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.