Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. During the last week, Cred has traded 40.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cred has a total market cap of $30.02 million and approximately $6.46 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cred token can now be bought for about $0.0553 or 0.00000657 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, UEX, Huobi and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.80 or 0.00389593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.15 or 0.02472632 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011923 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001462 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00154007 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00017870 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000803 BTC.
Cred Token Profile
Cred launched on April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 542,307,870 tokens. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Cred
Cred can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Huobi, OKEx, Bilaxy, Kyber Network, UEX, DDEX, Gate.io and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.