Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last week, Crypto.com has traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for $6.37 or 0.00073861 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Gate.io, Bittrex and Binance. Crypto.com has a market capitalization of $100.55 million and $10.28 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.68 or 0.00379105 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.81 or 0.02468951 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011665 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00158615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018914 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000779 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Profile
Crypto.com’s launch date was May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. Crypto.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Crypto.com. Crypto.com’s official website is crypto.com. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com.
Crypto.com Token Trading
Crypto.com can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, OKEx, Bithumb, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Upbit, Huobi, YoBit, Liqui, DDEX, LATOKEN, IDEX, HitBTC, ABCC, BigONE, Binance, Cobinhood, EXX, Coinrail and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.