eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. eosDAC has a total market cap of $8.50 million and approximately $93,407.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eosDAC token can now be bought for about $0.0129 or 0.00000154 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, ZB.COM, OpenLedger DEX and Gate.io. In the last week, eosDAC has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC (CRYPTO:EOSDAC) is a token. Its launch date was March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, OTCBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, Bibox, Bitbns, ZB.COM and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.