Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. In the last week, Everex has traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar. One Everex token can now be bought for $0.84 or 0.00010014 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, BX Thailand, Mercatox and HitBTC. Everex has a market cap of $19.03 million and approximately $3.86 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.43 or 0.00385343 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.46 or 0.02488978 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00153193 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017988 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000804 BTC.
Everex launched on July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,600,000 tokens. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everex’s official website is www.everex.io. Everex’s official message board is blog.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Binance, Huobi, Mercatox, HitBTC, OKEx, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.