FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. During the last week, FLIP has traded 5% higher against the dollar. FLIP has a total market capitalization of $705,661.00 and $28,373.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FLIP token can now be purchased for $0.0126 or 0.00000145 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and BitForex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.06 or 0.00380349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $216.04 or 0.02485655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011588 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.46 or 0.00154848 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019162 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000787 BTC.
FLIP’s genesis date was October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. The official website for FLIP is fliptoken.gameflip.com. FLIP’s official message board is medium.com/@fliptoken. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip.
Buying and Selling FLIP
FLIP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Liquid and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLIP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.