FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One FlorinCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade and Bittrex. FlorinCoin has a market capitalization of $7.63 million and $541,837.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FlorinCoin has traded 67.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.76 or 0.01519682 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001936 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011775 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001141 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00058503 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
FLO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2013. FlorinCoin’s total supply is 145,710,081 coins. FlorinCoin’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FlorinCoin’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FlorinCoin is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FlorinCoin
FlorinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlorinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.