HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. In the last seven days, HEAT has traded up 92.6% against the U.S. dollar. HEAT has a total market cap of $1.23 million and approximately $1,346.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HEAT coin can currently be purchased for $0.0299 or 0.00000357 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004769 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.03 or 0.00394789 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $208.74 or 0.02495284 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00155180 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014829 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016845 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
HEAT (CRYPTO:HEAT) uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 41,072,063 coins. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com.
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.