Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market cap of $4.44 million and approximately $332.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can now be bought for about $0.0371 or 0.00000429 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 2.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004657 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.46 or 0.00376013 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.97 or 0.02478739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011660 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.18 or 0.00152638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00019285 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000792 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,724,209 tokens. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official website is invictuscapital.com/hyperion. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.