Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Libra Credit has a total market cap of $7.67 million and $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Libra Credit token can now be purchased for $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on major exchanges including UEX, Gate.io, OKEx and DDEX. In the last week, Libra Credit has traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.47 or 0.00385900 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.36 or 0.02488009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011926 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00151913 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019844 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000802 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit was first traded on April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Libra Credit
Libra Credit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DDEX, Bilaxy, OKEx, Gate.io, Huobi, Kyber Network, IDEX and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.