Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. Nectar has a total market cap of $13.00 million and approximately $3,466.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nectar coin can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001821 BTC on exchanges including $33.94, $7.50, $51.55 and $32.15. In the last week, Nectar has traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00071717 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00207646 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008041 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010451 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008925 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006328 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00057426 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. The official website for Nectar is www.ethfinex.com. Nectar’s official message board is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $33.94, $20.33, $51.55, $32.15, $24.43, $13.77, $24.68, $7.50, $50.98, $10.39 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nectar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.