nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. nUSD has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $10,571.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, nUSD has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar. One nUSD token can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00028461 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $725.72 or 0.08646721 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 45.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041024 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00018200 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000606 BTC.
nUSD Token Profile
nUSD (CRYPTO:NUSD) is a token. It was first traded on June 11th, 2018. nUSD’s total supply is 1,241,935 tokens. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. nUSD’s official website is havven.io. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for nUSD is blog.havven.io.
Buying and Selling nUSD
nUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade nUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy nUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.