Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 14th. One Observer coin can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Coinsuper. During the last seven days, Observer has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. Observer has a total market capitalization of $2.73 million and $368,838.00 worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004735 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.87 or 0.00379044 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $210.38 or 0.02502035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011953 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00151771 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00019303 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000798 BTC.
Observer’s total supply is 11,286,112,539 coins and its circulating supply is 1,338,928,788 coins. Observer’s official website is www.obsr.org. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1.
Buying and Selling Observer
Observer can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Observer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.