Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One Omni coin can currently be bought for about $2.22 or 0.00026544 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptohub and C-CEX. Omni has a total market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $1,776.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Omni has traded 1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $127.52 or 0.01522635 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011915 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00058781 BTC.
Omni (OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,457 coins and its circulating supply is 562,141 coins. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, C-CEX, Cryptohub and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.