RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 14th. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for $0.0119 or 0.00000142 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded down 8.2% against the dollar. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $2.51 million and $78,222.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.94 or 0.01574249 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011753 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00059578 BTC.
RevolutionVR (CRYPTO:RVR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live. The official message board for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live/blog. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.