SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Over the last week, SALT has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. SALT has a total market capitalization of $8.62 million and $225,010.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SALT token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001241 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Upbit and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.45 or 0.00374696 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.98 or 0.02472413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011627 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00158478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019598 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000774 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
SALT was first traded on July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,637 tokens. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com. The official message board for SALT is blog.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, ABCC, AirSwap, Gate.io, LATOKEN, OKEx, Bittrex, Radar Relay, Liqui, IDEX, Upbit, Kyber Network and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.