Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Silent Notary token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, YoBit, TOPBTC and IDEX. Silent Notary has a total market cap of $1.63 million and approximately $306,353.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004702 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.29 or 0.00383203 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.27 or 0.02483399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00151545 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00019218 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000805 BTC.
About Silent Notary
Silent Notary launched on November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. Silent Notary’s official website is silentnotary.com. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Silent Notary
Silent Notary can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, YoBit, TOPBTC, Bilaxy, DDEX and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silent Notary should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Silent Notary using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.