Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last seven days, Stipend has traded down 13.4% against the dollar. One Stipend coin can now be purchased for about $0.0132 or 0.00000157 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and IDAX. Stipend has a total market cap of $146,022.00 and $3.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.42 or 0.01803734 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00072358 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00309844 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014092 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006079 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010750 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007276 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008376 BTC.
Stipend is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 11,074,352 coins. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. The official website for Stipend is stipend.me. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Stipend
Stipend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.