Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $44,564.00 and approximately $82.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000176 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Ultimate Secure Cash (CRYPTO:USC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.