VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 14th. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Poloniex. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.51 million and $117,015.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00071418 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.03 or 0.00202901 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008047 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010417 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001878 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007514 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006257 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
VeriCoin (VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,755,550 coins. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Livecoin, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.