Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last week, Waves has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $236.93 million and $41.01 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can currently be bought for $2.37 or 0.00027510 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, LiteBit.eu, Huobi and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00041676 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023511 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014076 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00052747 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00029258 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001109 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
Waves (CRYPTO:WAVES) is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves’ official message board is forum.wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official website is wavesplatform.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Huobi, Binance, Tidex, Exrates, OKEx, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitbns, Upbit, Cryptohub, Coinrail, Exmo, Indodax, COSS, HitBTC, Kuna, Liqui, Livecoin, Coinbe, Bittrex, BCEX, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.