ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. ZCore has a total market cap of $441,070.00 and approximately $469.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001257 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $50.98, $7.50 and $24.43. During the last week, ZCore has traded up 5.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 38.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 26.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
ZCore (CRYPTO:ZCR) is a coin. ZCore’s total supply is 4,061,087 coins. ZCore’s official website is zcore.cash. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $24.43, $32.15, $5.60, $51.55, $50.98, $18.94, $20.33, $24.68, $33.94, $7.50 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.