AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE) traded up 29% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 15th. One AllSafe coin can now be purchased for $0.0148 or 0.00000171 BTC on major exchanges. AllSafe has a total market cap of $114,974.00 and approximately $242.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, AllSafe has traded up 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 33.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
ASAFE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 10,341,042 coins and its circulating supply is 7,742,873 coins. AllSafe’s official website is allsafetoken.pw. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken.
AllSafe Coin Trading
AllSafe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AllSafe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.